Terms and Conditions
The objective of this website (the "MHRI Website") is to provide information that will help the user understand the activities of Mizuho Research Institute Ltd. ("MHRI").
MHRI possesses copyright to all material contained in the MHRI Website (the "Contents") unless otherwise specified.
The Contents of the MHRI Website may not be copied, reprinted, amended, edited, redistributed or sold without the consent of the copyright holder.
The foregoing shall not apply to usage of Contents insofar as such usage falls within the scope of usage permitted under the Copyright Law.
Irrespective of whether you have obtained the prior written consent of MHRI for use of the information provided on the MHRI Website, or whether your use of the information and services herein is for private purposes within the scope of the law, you nevertheless hereby agree not to:
- a.violate the property or privacy of MHRI or any third party, or perform any act which may be likely to do so;
- b.bring disadvantage or damage to MHRI or any third party, or perform any act which may be likely to do so;
- c.damage the reputation or image of MHRI or any third party, or perform any act which may be likely to do so;
- d.violate any applicable law, ordinance or regulation (whether intentionally or otherwise), or perform any act which may be likely to do so;
- e.perform any other act which MHRI considers inappropriate;
- f.make any false declaration or notification such as using another person's e-mail address; or
- g.disrupt or offend public order and morals, or perform any act which may be likely to do so.
MHRI shall exert its best efforts to provide accurate information on the MHRI Website. However, MHRI shall in no way guarantee the accuracy or integrity of such information.
MHRI reserves the right to change or abolish the Contents of the MHRI Website at anytime without notice.
MHRI shall not bear responsibility for any and all damages arising out of (i) the access or use of the MHRI Website and (ii) changes, amendments and abolishment of the Contents of the MHRI Website.
The MHRI Website provides links and banners which may lead to other websites beyond management by MHRI.
MHRI shall not be held responsible for information and contents provided in these websites beyond its management.
Should you wish to create a link to the MHRI Website, a written request must be made to MHRI in advance.
The written request shall clearly indicate: your name, contact information (address, telephone number, E-mail address), URL of the website to be linked, contents of the website to be linked and the objective of the link
Governing law and jurisdiction
You and MHRI also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court with respect to such matters.
Mizuho Research Institute Ltd.
April 1, 2004